“Russia, if you're listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. [...] I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press. Let’s see if that happens. That will be next. Yes, sir.”
DID...DID YOU SERIOUSLY JUST ENCOURAGE A FOREIGN GOVERNMENT TO HACK THE U.S. IN YOUR FAVOR? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?
Were you dropped on your head as a baby?! Do you have anything at all in that fucking head of yours?!
Accidentally discussing top secret info in an insecure email server is pretty damn irresponsible and stupid to do, but it's not treason if you didn't know it was top secret info.
But you know what's really treasonous?
ENDORSING A FOREIGN COUNTRY TO HACK THE U.S. GOVERNMENT.
...Only so you can get dirt on your opponent.
You might as well have held up a sign that said “GO AHEAD AND COMMIT CYBER-ESPIONAGE AGAINST THE U.S. IF IT BENEFITS ME! ”
>"B-BUT I WAS JUST BEING SARCASTIC! "
Go. Fuck. Yourself.
You DO NOT joke about shit like that. That's like joking about bombs while going through airport-security.
>"But he's just assuming they have the emails! And why shouldn't they release them?"
THE EMAILS ARE NOT THE POINT.
Regardless of who has them or not, HE JUST BLATANTLY INVITED A FOREIGN GOVERNMENT TO CYBER-ATTACK US, then fucking backpedaled with an "IT WAS JUST A JOKE!" card when he's called out on it.
What's worse? Most of his supporters like the idea.
It's probably not going to happen, but...I hope he's charged with high treason for that statement, joking or not.
...All in favor of giving Donald J. Trump "The Biggest Asshat On The Planet and Of This Century" Award, say "aye."
Do I really have to explain how incredibly terrified I am of this guy?
- He wants to ban all Muslims from entering in the US...Including those who are already American citizens.
- He wants all Muslims to be required to wear a special ID. (Sound familiar?)
- He wants to build a wall at the border...and make Mexico pay for it.
- He calls Hispanics/Mexicans "killers, rapists," and "criminals."
- He wants to overturn the Supreme Court's gay marriage ruling. (Which he can't do anyway, even if he was President...)
- His corporations have been suspected of being linked to organized crime.
- 4 of his companies have gone bankrupt...And he seems to think he can fix the economy.
- He's racist; he's referred to black people as "thugs" once already.
- He's sexist, and has said that if his daughter wasn't his daughter, he would date her...Which is weird for any parent to say about their own child.
- He's accused Pope Francis of planning a take-over of the US alongside Mexico.
- He's being sued for fraud in my hometown with his failed "Trump University."
- He's stiffed small businesses. Multiple times. Multiple victims.
- There's rumors of a rape lawsuit against him.
- He's a fucking hypocrite; his resort in Florida submitted work visas for 78 foreign workers. So much for "I'M GONNA TAKE JOBS BACK FROM OVERSEAS!" and being anti-immigration.
- He doesn't even know what the Constitution says; he seems to think there are 12 Articles in the Constitution...There are only 7. How the hell did you think there were 5 extra non-existing Articles, Trump? Did you ever even read the Constitution?
And the absolute worst of all? The one reason that really terrifies me the most about him?
He condones violence.
“If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them,” he said at a separate February rally in Iowa. “Just knock the hell out of them. I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees."He also proposed to go after terrorists by killing their families.
"The other thing with the terrorists is you have to take out their families, when you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families. They care about their lives, don't kid yourself. When they say they don't care about their lives, you have to take out their families."
He's talking about condoning the act of killing innocent women and children.
...And we want this guy as President? I mean, this is why many of us are referring to him as the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler.
Watching his campaigns is like watching a trainwreck. There are so many things fucked up with him, it's not even funny anymore. This is a guy who's running for the top political office of our country...And he's literally condoning killing innocent women and children and telling his supporters it's perfectly okay to beat people up for speaking out against him. Violation of the First Amendment, anyone?
The US is on a runaway train to hell with Trump as the conductor. Hell, most of his speeches sound like something straight out of Mein Kampf. If he somehow wins in November, I'm out. Fuck this. I will abandon this sinking ship of a country ASAP. Anywhere (except for South Africa and the middle east) is better than living in a country with a spoiled egotistical wannabe-dictator.
My parents are Republican and even they're embarrassed by their own party.